Wisdom of Water, Plants, and Prayer: Part 1
In this five day class, you’ll experience how to use water, plants, incense, and prayer in spiritual baths and in your daily life. You’ll have the opportunity to experience your own daily spiritual baths, with time for contemplation and processing in a supportive environment. Open to those from all faiths and belief systems, you’ll gain a deeper connection to the natural world. The week will culminate with a sacred Maya Primicia ceremony.
This class is contraindicated when you are pregnant!
You Will Learn:
- How to alleviate common aliments which may manifest either physically, emotionally, or spiritually.
- Grounding exercises.
- Ancient prayers from Don Elijio Panti, Maya Shaman.
- How to use common healing plants like rose, marigold, and basil.
- How to perform your own spiritual bath, and how offer them to others.
- How to cleanse the energy of your room, house, or property.
- How to make Protecciónes (protective amulets) for yourself and others.
- A brief introduction into Maya Cosmology.
- Common spiritual disorders known in Central America as:
◦ Susto – Fright
◦ Pesar – Grief
◦ Ojo Caliente – Hot Eye
◦ Mal Ojo – Evil Eye
◦ Coraje – Anger
◦ Invidia – Envy
◦ Tristessa – Sadness
- How to recognize and support:
◦ Soul Loss
◦ Astral Fragments
◦ Night Terrors
On completion you will receive:
- Certificate of attendance.
- Access to our resources.
- Ongoing professional support.