The act of using our website is your agreement that:
- I will not lease, sell, copy, sublicense, transfer or assign any information, intellectual property, goods, or services provided on the ATC website
- I will not use the site for illegal purposes
- I will not gain unauthorized access to the ATC company’s data or the data of the users
- I will not alter, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or hack the ATC’s intellectual property
- I will not alter or modify another website to falsely imply that it is associated with ATC’s website
- I will not export ATC company information, products or services in violation of U.S. or International export laws and regulations
- I will not violate anyone else’s legal rights or laws in the user’s jurisdiction
- I will not use the website or ATC’s services to transmit content that could be deemed unlawful, threatening, harassing, racist, abusive, libelous, pornographic, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate, including messages constituting or encouraging criminal conduct
- I will not breach or attempt to breach the website’s security systems
- All electronic messages with text, image, audio and/or video (Materials) are protected by copyright and other laws and remain the intellectual property of the Abdominal Therapy Collective, Inc
- By subscribing to the Abdominal Therapy Collective, Inc., ATC emails and/or e-newsletters, I shall use this material only for my own personal and archival use
- I shall not use these materials for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever, without written permission from the ATC, Inc
- I cannot create websites, webpages, or social media posts with the “Abdominal Therapy Collective” name, or post the logo unless I have an active membership with the Abdominal Therapy Collective allowing a limited use of the logo and intellectual property
- I am not allowed to use a URL with the Abdominal Therapy Collective or ATC in the domain name, nor a social media page with the “Abdominal Therapy Collective” name
- I cannot have a main URL with the “Abdominal Therapy Collective” name, but I do have limited use of the name as agreed in the ATC licensing agreement
- I shall not disseminate without permission more than a short excerpt of 1-3 sentences of website material through any medium whatsoever, including but not limited to, websites, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The ATC may contact you via email to invite you to review any products you received from us in order to collect your feedback, help our customers, and improve our products
- If, with or without our request, you send submissions including, but not limited to, contest entries, customer reviews, photographs, creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials (Comments), whether online, email, postal mail, or otherwise, the ATC may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and/or otherwise use in any medium any Comments that you forward to the ATC
- The ATC is under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments
- The ATC has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any Comments
- Your Comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right
- Your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or malware that could in any way affect the operation of the website
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead the ATC or third parties as to the origin of any Comments
- You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy
- The ATC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments posted by you or any other third party.
If The ATC’s website is down for scheduled maintenance and upgrades or experiences unintended shutdowns for whatever reason, we will do our best to get the website up and running. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to report a service issue.
Subscriber Data and Legal Compliance
All confidential information provided by The ATC on our website must be treated as such.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
You may contact us at email@example.com