28OctAll Day31ATP+ "Weaving Our Craft" - Jennifer O'Hagan and Beth Ann TownsendAt Arco Iris Permaculture Farm, Belize(All Day) CST View in my timeArco Iris Permaculture Farm Event Organized By: Jen O'Hagan Event Type :ATP+
October 28 (Friday) - 31 (Monday) CST View in my time
Arco Iris Permaculture Farm
Cayo District, Belize
Join Jennifer O’Hagan and Beth Ann Townsend in Belize to learn additional hands-on techniques to enhance and deepen your Abdominal Therapy practice. This class is filled with
Join Jennifer O’Hagan and Beth Ann Townsend in Belize to learn additional hands-on techniques to enhance and deepen your Abdominal Therapy practice.
This class is filled with all sorts of new goodies! We will weave a tapestry of information with over 20 additional techniques to further enhance your practice. This tapestry will expand our understanding of the anterior and posterior work and allow us to:
- delve into the world of digestion, pelvic and sacral anatomy
- consider disorders of the GI tract, pelvic bowl, sacrum, and coccyx
- learn the effect of our practice on various conditions
- gain a deeper understanding of several surgical interventions
While presenting an incredible amount of information in this class, we will be asking those in attendance for feedback that we will use to develop future ATC classes.
To be eligible to take this class, you must be a Professional member of the Abdominal Therapy collective, and have taken ATP1 & 2, or equivalent. You will be expected to participate in pre-class activities as well as review your ATP1 & ATP2 manuals:
- Practice the updated guidelines and instructions for all anterior and posterior techniques. If you don’t have these manuals, they can be purchased by logging into your ATC website account. Browse to your practitioner portal and click on Practitioner Resources. The cost of the ATP1 manual is $94USD, and the ATP2 manual is $49USD.
- Watch the video of Rosita teaching the anterior techniques. Browse to your practitioner portal and click on Your Film Resources.
- Attend an online viewing of Rosita teaching the posterior techniques. Browse to your practitioner portal and check Members Calendar for these scheduled events.
The week is held at Eva Sengfelder’s beautiful tropical home, Arco Iris Permaculture Farm in Cayo District, Belize. This is home to Rainforest Remedies, where you’ll see how these herbal remedies are grown and produced.
All this is included:
- All vegetarian meals (vegan or meat on request)
- Accommodation (double occupancy; single occupancy adds $250USD fee, space is limited)
- Airport transfers to and from BZE airport. You must arrive by 3pm on October 27. Departure on November 1 should be after 1pm to use this shuttle service.
- Class materials
Total student investment: $2000 USD – Flights not included. A $450 USD deposit is required to hold your space, and the balance is due September 16, 2022. A discount of $25 will be applied for students who register before August 15, 2022. Class is limited to 12 people. Payment can be made via Zelle bank transfer or check. email Jennifer at email@example.com to register or for more information.
All but $100 USD will be refunded if you or we have to cancel due to Covid-19 restrictions. Arco Iris Permaculture Farm is fully compliant with Covid-19 safety measures. Click here for the latest Belizean Covid-19 regulations
Jen O'HaganFor over two decades, Jen O'Hagan has been guiding and supporting clients in their own healing process through the use of massage, herbs, nutritional guidance, spiritual healing and other healing firstname.lastname@example.org