Take a look at the three membership circles, and see which one’s best for you. Your membership payment supports our community of associates and practitioners and includes valuable benefits for you. You will have access to educational resources for you and your clients, platforms of communication, and much more.
Associate’s Circle – $50 annually
Are you a spiritual healer or practitioner of our work who is on sabbatical because of extenuating circumstances? Are you at a stage of life that makes keeping an active practice impossible? Then this is the membership for you. Here you will be able to stay connected to your community and keep up-to-date with all Abdominal Therapy Collective news and events. This level does not include listing on our find a practitioner page.
- Educational documents
- Access to Abdominal Therapy Collective private chat group
- and other resources that we are continually updating
Practitioner’s Circle – $100 annually
Are you an active spiritual healer or practitioner of our work? Then this is your membership.
In addition to all the valuable resources mentioned above, you also get:
- Ability to call yourself an Abdominal Therapy Collective Practitioner
- A listing on our find a practitioner page with a biography and profile photo
- Ability to use the Abdominal Therapy Collective logo in your marketing and personal website
- Access to additional documents and files such as:
◦ Dr. Rosita Arvigo’s and ATC’s educational videos
◦ Easy-to-personalize marketing materials
- Many forms and handouts to use in your private practice
- Access to two complimentary professional development courses per year
- Access to Tea with Rosita conference calls
Educators’ Circle – $150 annually
Are you an educator who has trained in Dr. Rosita Arvigo’s work? Do you hold classes for your community? Then the Educators’ Circle is for you. We invite you into partnership with other educators. This is a place of collaboration and sharing. You’ll need to read the following pages before applying for Educators’ Circle membership. You may want to print out a copy of each of these important documents and keep them for your records.
- Abdominal Therapy Collective’s Educators’ Requirements
- Abdominal Therapy Collective’s Educators’ Equity Pledge
- Abdominal Therapy Collective’s Educator’s Code of Conduct
- Ability to call yourself an educator for the Abdominal Therapy Collective
- The opportunity to promote your Abdominal Therapy Collective classes on this website
- Regular virtual meetings with other educators
- Virtual training opportunities
- Ability to use Abdominal Therapy Collective’s teaching resources
Refund and Cancellation Policy for Membership: Twenty-five dollars ($25 USD) of your membership fee is a non-refundable application fee. If you withdraw your membership, or cancel your subscription within three days (72 hours) of your payment, then we will retain the $25 USD application fee. The remainder of your money will be refunded. For example, if you have paid $100, and you withdraw your membership within three days, you will receive $75 USD. After three days (72 hours), nothing is refundable. We will be sad to see you go.