Take a look at the three membership circles, and see which is the best fit for you. Your membership supports our community of associates and practitioners and includes valuable benefits for you. Become a member and enjoy educational resources for you and your clients, platforms of communication, and much more!
Associate’s Circle Member – $50 annually
Are you a spiritual healer or practitioner of our work who is on sabbatical? Are you at a stage of life that makes keeping an active practice impossible? Then this is the membership for you. Here you will be able to stay connected to your community and keep up-to-date with all Abdominal Therapy Collective news and events. This level does not include listing on our find a practitioner page.
- Educational documents
- Abdominal Therapy Collective private chat group
- Additional resources which we are continually updating
Practitioner’s Circle Member – $100 annually
Are you an active spiritual healer or practitioner of our work? Then this is your membership.
In addition to all the valuable resources mentioned above, you also get:
- To call yourself an Abdominal Therapy Collective Practitioner
- A listing on our find a practitioner page with a biography and profile photo
- Use of the Abdominal Therapy Collective logo in your marketing and personal website
- Access to additional documents and files such as:
◦ Dr. Rosita Arvigo’s and ATC’s educational videos
◦ Easy-to-personalize marketing materials
- Forms and handouts to use in your private practice
- Two complimentary online professional development courses per year
- Admission to Tea with Rosita video events
Educators’ Circle Member – $150 annually
Are you an educator who has trained in Dr. Rosita Arvigo’s work? Do you hold classes for your community? Then the Educators’ Circle is for you. We invite you into partnership with other educators – to a place of collaboration and sharing. You’ll need to read the following pages before applying for Educators’ Circle membership. You may want to print out a copy of each of these important documents and keep them for your records.
- What you’ll need for your application
- Abdominal Therapy Collective Member’s Code of Conduct
- Abdominal Therapy Collective’s Educators’ Requirements
- Abdominal Therapy Collective’s Educators’ Equity Pledge
- Abdominal Therapy Collective’s Educator’s Code of Conduct
- To call yourself an educator for the Abdominal Therapy Collective
- To promote your Abdominal Therapy Collective classes on this website
- Regular virtual meetings with other educators
- Virtual training opportunities
- Access to the Abdominal Therapy Collective’s teaching resources
Refund and Cancellation Policy for Membership: Twenty-five dollars ($25 USD) of your membership fee is a non-refundable application fee. If you withdraw your membership or cancel your subscription within three days (72 hours) of your payment, then we will retain the $25 USD application fee. The remainder of your money will be refunded. For example, if you have paid $100, and you withdraw your membership within three days, you will receive $75 USD. After three days (72 hours), nothing is refundable. We will be sad to see you go.
Start by choosing your preferred payment cycle: monthly or yearly. Once your payment is completed, you will be brought to a registration page where you can fill out your contact information and upload any necessary documents. Any questions? Email us at email@example.com . We’re here to help!