Abdominal Therapy For professionals: Pregnancy Through Postpartum
This four day class enriches your ability to support clients in their pre-conception, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum (the fourth trimester) journey.
We are pleased to be able to offer the opportunity to experience this class as either an integrated hybrid of webinar and in-person class, or fully in-person when it is safe and appropriate to do so.
Prerequesites: Professional membership with the ATC, completion of ATP1 & ATP2.
You Will Learn:
- The basics of fertility awareness.
- How to support a client that is undergoing Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART).
- Pregnancy anatomy and physiology.
- How Abdominal Therapy helps relieve common causes of discomfort during pregnancy.
- How to perform Abdominal Therapy in the side-lying position.
- How to teach clients Your Abdominal Massage (YAM) for Pregnancy.
- Traditional birthing wisdom to support your clients.
On Completion You Will Receive:
- Certificate of attendance.
- Access to our extensive educational resources.
- Ongoing professional support.
- Access to our Clinical Advisory Circle.
- Massage therapists in the United States may receive up to 28 CE’s through the NCBTMB for this workshop.
03OctAll Day06Abdominal Therapy for Professionals: Pregnancy through Postpartum – Hilary LewinAt Mamaninfea in Sommacampagna, Italy(All Day) CEST View in my timeMamaninfea Event Organized By: Hilary Lewin Event Type :ATP: Pregnancy